The Inpatient Area at Family Hospital has been developed according to the international standard Hospital–Hotel model and with state-of-the-art facilities and architecture, modern equipment, and top quality services.
Located from Level 5 to Level 9 of the building, with a total of 250 patient beds, the Inpatient Area consists of 5 room types (1-bed room, 2-bed room, 3-bed room, 4-bed room, and 7-bed room) to satisfy the different needs of patients.
In all room types, adjustable beds, bedside tables, locker, TV, and refrigerator are available for convenience. Additionally, en-suite bathrooms with toilets, hand basin & shower are inclusive. Nurse bells are at the bedside as well as in the bathroom.
Other supporting services:
- Patient clothes are provided on the first day of admission and will be changed every morning by catering assistants.
- Wifi and free water can be accessed easily on each floor.
- Hot water is available at the Canteen for free (Level 11)
- On Level 9, hair-washing and facial room provides services for patients and their relatives
- All VIP rooms are equipped with medical emergency response systems (oxygen, suction, and light system).
At Family Hospital, we always maintain a high standard of hygiene. Our catering staff are in charge of constantly cleaning every corner, elevators, and stairs, in order to minimize the infection risks for patients and their relatives.
Rooms will be assigned depending on factors such as patient needs (and demands), diagnosis, gender, and medical care in order to provide individualized care. Our nursing staff are dedicated to clearly instructing patients and their relatives before any hospital admissions.
For your quality of life, our philosophy is to provide you with a range of healthcare options, also represented in our accommodation designs. We specifically strive to provide our clients the best care and comfort with welcoming interiors and multi-configuration architecture.